Monday, July 28, 2008
Listening Point

Attended Pastor Benny Ho's seminar on Why On Earth Do We Work. Excellent contents. What caught me was the cycle of God's calling. It's interesting to know that we all will come to a point of listening point, where we need to make a decison in our life. And this decision will change our life and it will never be the same.

I am now at this stage of listening point. But in the first place, it is really God's call? Or just a distraction? If it's really God's call and I dont respond, will I regret this move? But if it's really God's call, then there needs to be dying and I am not fully convicted to do so. God show me a sign please.

While deciding at the listening point, it leads to a even bigger issue which I finally brought myself to face. God help me.


bluishangel on 11:40 AM