Saturday, February 24, 2007
Thanksgiving and thanksgiving

Ya, have not posted for a long while. Been thinking a lot of stuff, can't put my thoughts to words. Anyway, here I am to post some thanksgiving!

1. Thank God for miraculous speedy recovery of my mum. My mum had stroke and went thru a major brain op last month. Miraculously, the healing was so so so so fast, she was discharged in barely 6 days! Splendid. Well, God put the op there for a purpose. My mum drew closer to Him and now believes that God answers prayer.

Have you ever talk to God above,
Tell him that you need a friend to love,
Pray in Jesus name believing that
God answer prayers...

2. Thank God for miraculous healing of my physical heart! I was born with a hole in the heart. The heart's valve has 3 flaps, but mine only 2. Cos couldn't get the insurance I wanted, I went to do a medical check.

Yoo hoo... when I got the report, the doctor say, we cannot find any hole... I was stunned for a moment. Excuse me, what did you say? From the test, we could not find any hole you mentioned and the hole has probably closed. Closed, you sure? Isn't that good news? Yes, good news indeed. Thank God! Can I do extreme sports like bungee jumping? According to the report, I dont see why you can't but take things slow, 1 step at a time.

I even have the medical report now stating that my heart structure is perfectly normal. Yeah! Hahahaha....I might challenge myself to do some sports this year, but have not decided what. Maybe run 10 click? See how lah...

Then when I told my mum about the healing. First thing she said, did you pray about it? Then she asked my bro, is yours healed also? Haven't ah, then you better pray harder!

Woo...God is good, all the time....


bluishangel on 11:34 AM