Tuesday, April 10, 2007
A life of miracles

I had a great time during the Miracle Healing Service. If the Resurrection is not real, whatever we believe in are just trash. At point 1 and 2, Pastor Khong talked about the things that happened in the bible, which he has evidently pointed out the facts that are indisputable. It points to 1 thing - the resurrection is real at that point. It was only at 3rd point of the sermon, it chanced upon me that if the resurrection is not an experiential fact now in 2007 (so called modern times), we are just believing in history. Resurrection is only real if you have encountered God NOW, which leads to the testimony of the transformed lives of the people on the stage.

Do I have a story to tell if I were on the stage? That leads to my 1 min testimony back in SOL classes. See, what we learn in SOL are always useful. So please attend your classes.
Looking back, God has blessed me a life of healing miracles, not only for me, but for my family. God is so good. My first miracle happened when I just received Christ. I had a corn on my right feet that was infected. it was 20 cent big and protuding. So it’s painful to walk. The doc said I needed a mini surgery to remove it. Scary… But low and behold, Serene said, come to my cell gp. We will pray for you. God can heal. So I went. Nothing happened there and then, but 2 weeks later, the corn peeled off my itself! And the skin that revealed was like brand new skin! No need for surgery! Praise God. It really affirmed my tiny faith.

Then during 1 service, Pastor asked for all those with joint problems to come to altar to be prayed for. I twisted my left ankle in JC, but didnt see the doc about it. So, 2 months later, the ankle healed, but I could not bend my ankle sideways anymore and I often sprain it while trying to bend it. Serene prayed for me. A gush of hot air rushed to my left ankle. A bit shocked. then Serene say, try twisting it. I was thinking, ah…since i have come so far, just 1 more step, just do it! At most sprain again. But, God healed me! I could bend as per normal, without any pain! Praise God!

I was born with a hole in the heart. Went for many altar calls for healing of heart. Last year, finally did a scan of the heart. Guess what! The hole closed! Haha….Unimaginable. Praise God!

I was diagnosed with vasculities last year. It was really bad. My right feet swelled so much, I can’t even see the veins and it hurts to walk. Can’t stand too long during MRT trips. Also, the inflammation of the small vessels at the skin caused many blisters and both my feet were red. But, after 2 rounds of deliverance, the redness toned down, the swelling gone (I can see my veins now). There were also no more red spots forming, and recently, the doc reduced my drug dosage. God heals. Praise God.


bluishangel on 12:13 PM