Monday, May 07, 2007
PRC Christian Wedding

I have just attended the very first PRC Christian Wedding. I tell you, this is one of the most touching weddings I have been. When they came to Singapore, they were non-Christians. They got together and then received Christ. After 6 years of courtship and transformation from God, God brought them together in holy matrimony. This by itself is already a miracle.

God not only saved their souls and restored their relationship with Abba Father. God also restored the family. Through their sharing, you can see that God has turned the heart of the father to the children and hearts of the children to the father. God has certainly done something good for the 2 families. The blessings don't just end there! Now, being a Christian family, they are going to build strong, God-centered PRC family. That to me, is a power testimony. They are going to be role models for many PRC families out there crying for a loving, wholesome family. WOW! Isn't that beautiful?

Seeing this, it really warms my heart and pays off all the pain in serving the nations. I hope this blesses your heart too.


bluishangel on 6:01 PM